Welcome to our latest Member Q&A session, in which our Wholehearted Marketing community gets to ask the questions – and we bring in awesome marketing specialists to answer them.
In this Q&A session, Personal Stylist Debra Perrett talks about how personal style influences your Personal Brand and your business success. Debra includes some great tips to ensure you look and feel confident and make a great impression, while being true to yourself.
Some of the things Debra talks about are:
- Why first impressions count and why we need to meet our customers’ expectations.
- How what we wear influences our own mindset and our business success (and why Debra doesn’t believe that working in PJs is a good idea).
- How to build a wardrobe that goes from the home office or school drop off into “workwear” in minutes.
- Understanding and dressing for your body shape.
- How to look stylish as we get older.
- Her top 3 tips for creating a style that suits your lifestyle, helps you feel confident and makes the right impression.
Debra can be contacted via her website http://debraperrett.com.au/