Wholehearted Success Business Clarity Session
Helping you find clarity and purpose in your business.
NEW – Wholehearted Success Business Clarity Session
Are you struggling to achieve your goals, or feel that your business has “gotten away from you”? Or are you feeling tired and burnt out and wanting to bring some “heart” back into your biz?
Sometimes it’s good to stop, step back and reassess what you really want out of business and life. Often this one simple action will help you reconnect with your WHY, ready to tackle your business challenges with renewed energy and purpose. Sometimes the solution is right under your nose, and you just need someone to help you see it!
Our Wholehearted Success Business Clarity Session takes you through a systematic process designed to help you clarify your vision, purpose, market opportunities and key goals, and identify any key areas that may need a little tweaking. This session is a great way to ensure you have a strong foundation for growth, as well as documented goals and action plans. After all we want you to create a business you will LOVE working in now and well into the future.
Why would I choose this session?
- You are ready to launch a new product or service and need an achievable action plan
- You have been in business a while, but are still struggling to achieve the financial success you hoped for
- You are facing new market challenges or opportunities, and are not quite sure of the best ways to move forward
- You are ready to grow your business and need help ensuring you do so profitably and sustainably
- You have lost your enthusiasm for your business and want to reignite your “spark”
- You are brand new to business and want to start off on the right foot.
Your Wholehearted Success Business Clarity Session includes:
- A 3 hour session with our Wholehearted Business Coach, Cath Connell, in person (location dependent) via Zoom, or telephone call
- Clarity on your values, purpose and key goals for both business and personal success
- Identification of your unique skills, knowledge, passions and personality traits, and brainstorming how they may be best aligned with current and future market opportunities
- Identification of your ideal customer, their key problems, and how you can best meet their needs
- Financial analysis of your current business situation (or new business/project) to ensure your business/project is profitable enough for you to achieve your key goals (business and personal)
- Portfolio review of your current or planned offering to help you identify products, services and/or clients that can make your work more enjoyable AND more profitable
- Creation of a business action plan with easy steps for implementation
- The Wholehearted Success Business Clarity workbook including planning templates for your own use
+ BONUS: 3 months email support to help you get your plan underway.
Investment – $575 (incl. GST)
To book your session, shoot through an email with your availability, or call Cath on 0412 602 284.
Book your session today...
Cath has been amazing as a mentor for my business Smashcake. She has such a broad knowledge of many aspects of running a small business and I’ve learnt more about my running my own business in the past 6 months, since having regular mentoring sessions with Cath, than I have in the past 7 years.
Most importantly I’m looking at my business with a fresh perspective and I always seem to have new goals to achieve – thanks to the accountability tasks we set together on a monthly basis. All of this has led to a more productive and profitable business with a “real” direction, which I am very grateful for.
The thing that struck me most about Cath when we had our first mentoring session was that she seemed to already know my business inside out. It was obvious that she had done a lot of research before we spoke.
She’s shown a sincere and genuine interest in wanting to see my business succeed. I would highly recommend Cath to anyone who is after intelligent, well considered marketing advice.Kylene Lovat
Hi, I’m Cath Connell
Wholehearted Business Coach and Creator of Wholehearted Marketing
I often talk about Purpose in marketing and business – knowing your WHY – and WHY that matters.
It is MY Purpose to work with other small business owners to incorporate “wholehearted marketing” principles into their business practices. I love mentoring small business owners and joining them on their business journey as they implement their ideas, learn new skills and reach their goals.
I’ve been working in and around marketing for well over 20 years, first as a graphic designer, then as a Promotions Rep and Brand Manager for a major paper wholesaler, and now almost 8 years running my own businesses Leaf. Paper for Life., Spicycat Creative and Wholehearted Marketing. How quickly time flies when you’re having fun!
My own small business journey has not always been smooth, but it has been incredibly fulfilling. With a little hindsight, I can see how many of the mistakes and challenges I faced in my early days in business were incredible learning experiences that I can now share with others. Combined with my business and marketing qualifications (I have an MBA, as well as a Diploma of Graphic Design), I feel well positioned to support business owners on their own exciting business journeys – and hopefully help them avoid some of the nastier roadblocks and wrong turns that can hinder their success.
I believe that as small business owners we have an incredible opportunity to do great things in the world – not only within our businesses – but also in our families, communities and the world as a whole. I believe that together we can create a world where success is measured not by the size of our homes or the cars that we drive, but by how much happiness we share with others and how much joy and harmony we create in our lives and of those around us.
This is my dream, and WHY I created Wholehearted Marketing in first place.