Wholehearted Marketing Strategy Session
Get your marketing under control in only 2 hours!
Wholehearted Marketing Strategy Session
Whether you simply need a little clarity with your marketing strategy, or a complete reboot to take your business to the next step, our Wholehearted Marketing Strategy Sessions will be just right for you. The session provides a step-by-step approach to developing an integrated marketing strategy, as well as the opportunity to brainstorm and map out action plans for implementing your key marketing activities for the next 6-12 months. These sessions have been our most popular mentoring option, providing a quick and easy way to take control of your marketing – and if the feedback from our clients is anything to go by, they’re also fantastic value for money!
Why would I choose this session?
- You are finding it hard to pinpoint your main point of difference
- You know you should be niching, but you’re not sure who your ideal customer actually is
- You feel constantly bombarded by marketing advice from others, and are so overwhelmed you’re hardly doing any marketing at all
- You’re on a limited marketing budget, and want to get the most “bang for your buck”
- You are constantly distracted by the latest marketing tool, app or “bright shiny object”, leaving you unsure what actually works for your biz
- You find that marketing often feels uncomfortable or “icky”, and want to find a more authentic way to connect with your ideal customers
- You’re busy in your biz and life, and want a strategy and plan in place to ensure your marketing actually gets done.
Your Wholehearted Marketing Strategy Session includes:
- A 2 hour session with our Marketing Demystifier, Cath Connell, in person (location dependent) via Zoom, or telephone call
- Clarity on your business’ brand values, purpose and key goals
- Pinpointing your ideal customer, their key problems and desired solutions
- Review of your offering and how it meets your ideal customers’ needs
- Creation of a marketing action plan with easy steps for implementation
- The Wholehearted Marketing Plan workbook containing:
- Your brand vision and values profiles
- Ideal customer profiles
- Key marketing touchpoints and action plans
- Planning templates for your own use
PLUS: 3 months email support to help you get your plan underway.
Investment – $375 (incl. GST)
Book your session today...
A BIG thanks to Cath Connell for an inspiring Marketing Strategy Session today!
I’ve been feeling paralysed when it comes to marketing my own business for a few reasons – I’m at my capacity (at the mo), I’m a wordsmith and put so much pressure on myself to write the ‘perfect’ content but I’m an introvert and don’t really dig the oversharing nature of socials, I know what I ‘need’ to do but where to even begin was overwhelming me when time is tight and my client work is where it’s at!
Cath gave me permission to think differently, to prioritise B2B marketing, to outsource the tasks I’m not keen on, to share my expertise/brand in ways I hadn’t considered and reminded me of the personal values I bring to my business.
Very cool Cath! Thanks again x
Hi, I'm Cath Connell
Wholehearted Business Coach and Creator of Wholehearted Marketing
I often talk about Purpose in marketing and business - knowing your WHY – and WHY that matters.
It is MY Purpose to work with other small business owners to incorporate "wholehearted marketing" principles into their business practices. I love mentoring small business owners and joining them on their business journey as they implement their ideas, learn new skills and reach their goals.
My own small business journey has not always been smooth, but it has been incredibly fulfilling. With a little hindsight, I can see how many of the mistakes and challenges I faced in my early days in business were incredible learning experiences that I can now share with others. With over 20 years' industry experience, plus relevant business and marketing qualifications, I feel well positioned to support business owners on their own exciting business journeys – and hopefully help them avoid some of the nastier roadblocks and wrong turns that can hinder their success.
I believe that as small business owners we have an incredible opportunity to do great things in the world – not only within our businesses – but also in our families, communities and the world as a whole. I believe that together we can create a world where success is measured not by the size of our homes or the cars that we drive, but by how much happiness we share with others and how much joy and harmony we create in our lives and of those around us.
This is my dream, and WHY I created Wholehearted Marketing in first place.