Want a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to help you achieve more clarity in your business and plan for the coming year?
The Wholehearted Business Essentials eGuide contains everything you need to plan for a great year ahead and achieve the success you dream of – both in business and in life.
Created especially for micro and small businesses, the Wholehearted Business Essentials eGuide is here to help guide you through the process of developing a solid strategy and plan for your business, and create action plans that will ensure you actually get stuff done!
Easy-to-follow diagrams and examples help simplify and explain some essential business and marketing “theory”, while comprehensive instruction pages guide you step-by-step through filling out the printable worksheets and planners. There’s even a spreadsheet to help you work through your numbers!
It’s the ultimate small business strategy and planning tool, in one simple download!*
Only $49.50 (incl. GST)*
*NOTE: Your download ZIP file contains 3 separate files – the Wholehearted Business Essentials eGuide, 20+ printable Worksheets and Planners (in one PDF document) and a Financial Projections spreadsheet. Price includes 10% GST for Australian customers.
What you’ll cover in this eGuide
Step 1 – Clarity
- Define your Vision, Values and Purpose for your business
- Identify your unique skills and talents and choose the “right” business model for YOU!
- Clarify your ideal customer and their key problems, so that you can offer them the perfect solution
- Unlock new market opportunities by identifying industry trends
- Make simple financial projections and choose a product/service mix that allows you to achieve your financial goals
- Choose to do work that you love AND is more profitable!
Step 2 – Commitment
- Set your BIG goals for the year, both professionally and personally
- Keep on track with performance targets across key areas of your biz
- Plan and undertake projects that will ensure your business keeps moving forward
- Review your current marketing activities and develop your marketing plan for the coming year.
Step 3 – Action
- Focus on achieving your goals with our Yearly, Monthly and Weekly planning calendars
- View all your regular marketing activities at a glance, ready to implement each month
- Break larger projects into manageable micro-actions with our Project Action Planner.
Hi, I’m Cath Connell and I understand how hard it can sometimes be to run a small business, especially when there are so many other things going on. I want to help you create a successful business WITHIN a life – rather than one that completely takes over your life!
Over the years, I’ve created a series of tools to help my clients plan and achieve success in their small businesses. I’ve used these worksheets and planners in group workshops, as briefing tools and for one-on-one sessions, and always had a fantastic response. So I’m sure they will work for you too.
I’m really excited to share this eGuide with you and hope you find it really valuable, no matter how big or small your business goals. Of course, if you need extra help, you know where to find me.Cath Connell