Welcome to our latest Member Q&A session, in which our Wholehearted Marketing community gets to ask the questions – and we bring in awesome marketing specialists to answer them.
In this video, professional copywriter Anne George from Word and Web, shares with us some fantastic tips and insights for busting the blank page and creating marketing copy that communicates effectively and really connects with your audience.
Here is just a taste of what we discussed:
- The importance of planning your writing project, rather than expecting inspiration to just show up.
- Knowing your audience and choosing a real person as your avatar.
- How to avoid distractions and interruptions and make the best use of your writing time.
- Just starting… I particularly love Anne’s advice to “start anywhere”!
- Check your work and run it by someone you trust before publishing.
- Be authentic. Use stories to build connection.
Anne was very generous with her advice here, so I’m sure you will find this video of great benefit when it comes to doing your own copywriting. We had a lot of fun recording this session (plus a few little technical hitches). Enjoy!
Pomodoro Time App – for effective time management